Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Thoughts running around in my head !


Tho Chalun from Border has become my latest favourite song. Leaving MGIT, Leaving Hyderabad. I'm going to miss my room the most I think inclusive of my bed, my Nirvana posters, my computer. I have the softest mattress in my circle, most of my friends will vouch for that. Two months from now, god knows which spongeless mattress I'll be forced to rest my body upon.



Had an amazing Farewell party at Bottles and Chimneys, danced for 3 hours straight, on boots. Ankles hurt so much that I could not perform to my best in the football tournament the next day. Lesson learnt, I'll dance only in sneakers from now on. The DJ was one painful fellow, playing few decent songs and loads of crap with the "dichik dichik" beat. But we danced nevertheless. Clicked about a gazillion photographs. At the end, I was given the title of Mr.Attitude. Is that a good thing or a hidden insult? Well, I got a clock for free so I guess its ok.

Wrote the last internal of my engineering life. Almost done with my project. So all good on the academic front, except I have no bloody clue what is there in the subjects that I have this sem. Entrepreneurship is manageable, but Industrial Electronics ? <Feels a shiver crawl down his spine> I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Musings has two of my articles, thats a good thing.
I missed Nirvana, thats a bad thing.
But I was walking through the 7 star Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai in shorts and a Mood Indigo shirt that I flicked from an IITian friend at that very time. Some consolation atleast. Did I mention, I've been to six cities in the last 3 months ! Nice no. And at every single place that I went, I was so well taken care of that I didn't feel like coming back. Thanks Vindhya, Shekhar (Madras), Padmini Aunty (Pondicherry), Thatha, Paati & family (Bangalore, Mysore), Venkatraman mama, Shashank and Rajat (Bombay), Ram, Akshay and Phalgun (Ahmedabad).

New things that have caught my fancy-
Saturday trips to The Fresh store .
The Outlook magazine.
Carnatic Music.
Lazing around in my room and not going out unless absolutely required.
Watching bad telugu movies in theatres in the RTC X roads area with Pavan and Arun.
A.R.Rahman's not so famous songs.

Played holi after 3 years. Got hit by eggs. Blech !! Looked very Pink Pantherish for 2 -3 days. Its been raining(read drizzling heavily) in Hyderabad. So good weather, though it gets a little humid when it doesn't rain. But the heat approaches with wrath and fury. To escape this I'm making plans for May and June. Kolkata, Assam, and Himachal on the itinerary. I'm going alone as it stands now, let me know if you want to tag along. Will consider ;)

And for those who I haven't personally told, lets make it official. Aditya Narayanan has been admitted into NITIE and will be leaving for Bombay/Mumbai on the 18th of June.

So these are most of the thoughts that are running through my head at this moment, and Tho Chalun is still playing on Winamp. LOL

18 comments:

Unknown said...

a nascent grad leaving the city,
leaving many juniors inspired...including me :)

juli alias Arun said...

First of all congrats !!!
I still remember the memorable moments i spent with u adii!!!
"ee janma lo em papam chesanu raa,
nanu vadilesi potunnavu" :P

MISS YOU KAKAAAA

Anonymous said...

hahah..good one bro!..nothing short of the eagle i knew..gun and gear up for the front now! ALL THE BEST!!

Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Now I have to find another local anna? :-(!

Good luck boy!

Yadavalli Pavan said...

Typical Audi !!!!
Great journey dude !!!! Happy to be part of it....Congrats once again for NITIE !!!! but cursing u for leaving for it on 18th june ;)

Will definitely MISS YOU....

All The Best !!!!

Little Corporal said...

if i m not wrong..sunil shetty sleeps wid his newly wed bride when the song is playin...just tellin..not suggesting anythin in particular.. :D... neverthless wish u good luck... hopefully i shall make it to Pune asap...so i need not miss u too much as of now...lol!! great one mate!! congrats...LBP shud always be in touch wid eachother no matter what.... cheers!!

Quicksilver said...

@ LBP(Last Bench Productions) - We Rule
@ Puppy - bastard !!! Its just a good song.

Little Corporal said...

aiyya what did a say!!...just a curious idiotic perverted mind informing some (ir)relavent stuff..thats it...no offense please :D...

Anonymous said...

mr. attitude- wasnt meant to be an insult. will surely miss the most popular guy of mgit :P
all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where u off to quicky?:)

Dark Angel said...

we're gunna miss u guys !!! A LOTTT !!! :(

Anonymous said...

coincidence?? :P

cheers!

mutineer said...

wow look at all those comments ! here's to hopin u leave d same kinda impact on NITIE !! cheers & gud luck !!

Nithya said...

You are going to become a Mumbai-wala...
All the best! Have fun :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful adeee :D
a tight huggg and congrats againnn!!!!
Can you include sandiego also in your travel list pleeeeeezzzz..
PS: Nice Shirt!! :P

Unknown said...

nice one adi...will surely miss u... :(

Schmetterling said...

i wouldn't mind a surprise package at my door with some nirvana posters. just fyi. :)

Anonymous said...

ADI!!! il do miss u a lot!!! among all MGITians,ur the only guy who inspired me...the others who inspired are usually movie characters...ur not less than them ;) il do miss u!!