Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time has flown by

A good friend sent me a mail which made me smile. So thought, it was a good thing to start my 2009 posts with. So here I am.

A year has flown by since this -
http://adityagn.blogspot.com/2008/01/holiday-to-remember.html

We will hardly remember things we did exactly a year from today, but I think my blog will be a brilliant reminder of where I have been and in a way its a sort of reflection of where I am going.

I'm glad I started this, like the way I'm glad about 99% of the things that have happened to me in my life. Forgive the optimism :)

So January 2009 I have been doing a few events, playing football, quizzing, watching loads of movies, still travelling a wee bit and trying to grasp managerial concepts along the way. But to all those who have made this journey memorable thus far I say, Cheers !