Thursday, May 29, 2008

I belong to the Mountains


Yes, I believe I belong to the mountains. The 10 days I spent exploring the Himalayas were the toughest and most eventful days in last few years. It has been exhilarating from the word go. The animal encounters, the sub zero temparatures, the physical and mental exertion and not to forget the near death experiences. An adventurer's lifestyle I must say. I've been to ten different cities in the last five months and this mega himalayan trek. Its time for a little peace and serenity in my life now.

Now I'm back to the heat of Hyderabad and the mundane city life again. I leave this city for Bombay in another 20 days. So a wee bit of nostalgia is creeping. I'm saying bye to all my friends, who I will obviously keep in touch with. I'm doing some shopping. New blazer, new sandals, new pillow and bed covers and all that jazz. Ah yes, a new Blue Inspiron laptop is worth mentioning.So all this stuff is keeping me busy.
For those expecting a mega blog about the Himalayas, I'm sorry to disappoint, such beauty and splendor can hardly be expressed in words by an amateur like me. For those who insist get in touch with me, I have loads of pictures and videos and of course lots of stories to tell. So until next time.
Cheerio and Farewell

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The monk who sold his D***..gr8 going..

Anonymous said...

I want stories and pics :)

juli alias Arun said...

cheptuu untene thrilling gaa undi ,
inka akkadiki velli choosteee keka ..

Anonymous said...

its hard to see u going away 4 m hyd ,,, but thanks to net ,,,, we can stay in touch ....ur simply to good ,,, & be good ,,,, and never say good bye,,, keep writing/blogging........
--------enjoy life ----------------
signing off
1419

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I was reading the climb.

I belong to the mountains! Good going man!

BTW, ssup?

Did u really see nothing but the eye? said...

abbe put my credits, it was me who took that pic!!

dark chocolate said...

life takes you thru a groove , thsi groove sometimes becomes so taxing that we forget what we are, we forget what we love we forget what we hate, we forget what we say we forget what we do ina day . life then just become sthsi great machine then churns out lot of produce but all that friction wears it out . my life had become something like that now . i went to the himalayas in sikkim though it was this family trip with the typical sight seeing, i decided that one day very shortly i would come here to these places in sikkim yumthang lachen and lachung and cry my heart out and heal myself 25 years and still i dont feel the youth . thanx to life.hope the himalayas heal !

ghfg said...

Allen Iverson (NBA), Iverson Allen's sport in famous basketball player in the NBA, all-star teams, and served on the dream team captain. Where to bounce high net, net 40.5 inches high approach is to bounce 114cm 45 inches (about). On June 26th in 1996 by The Philadelphia 76ers selected in NBA history, become The most short draft, nicknamed "AnswerAllen Iverson shoes The Answer)".