Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Warped

I can blame work or my lack of sustaining an inspired moment for not blogging for almost 45 days. Even now, I can't think of something concrete to write. So I decided to spit out a string of random thoughts that are running through my head right this moment. Might be absolutely uninteresting. You are warned.

Shrewsbury biscuits
Running against the cool wind stroking my face
La Dolce Vita
Sliding tackles on the football ground
The promise of an imminent holiday
Kalyana sapudu at authentic tambram wedding in T.Nagar
A late night walk on the roads of Ameerpet
Hot coffee (made by me)
The lasagna at Polka Dots, Aundh
The Dilbert comic strip pinned up at my desk and about how Scott Adams reads my mind
The Zorb Ball
The Jabulani football
My next list of to-buy books
My next 1 TB hard disk for that matter
Memories of Xin Tian Di and Shanghai

So much to do and so less time. Tsk Tsk.
Now Playing : Roger Sanchez - Another Chance

1 comment:

Nive said...

Stream of consciousness?
La Dolce Vita- saw it for the first time two months ago (with our mutual friend!). And loved it.
Kalyana sapadu- yummy, except when the paysam runs into the rasam sadam and curry.