Tuesday, October 05, 2010

October - Not my most favourite month

October is here. Its not been my most favourite month in the last few years for a variety of reasons which I do not want to recollect. Unfortunately or Fortunately, I am one of those people who uses discretionary amnesia as a tool for happiness in life.

But thankfully I do not have too many complaints for this month. In a conversation with someone, the someone happened to remark about me dreaming too much. I said of course, remember The Designer Mug.

I often feel like the kid in the bench next to window. I know everyone says that they were last benchers for the coolness of it, but I was a strict window bench person. High School, Junior College, Engineering and whenever I had a chance during NITIE, I was always the occupant of the window seat. I guess childhood habits die hard, I still have a desk next to a huge window at work. Of course the view isn't too fancy, the vista has utilities and the never ending sky. But windows are windows all the same.

In other news, I picked up two books on a trip to find awesome Misal Pav in pune. Bought "The Immortals of Meluha" by Amish Tripathi & " A collection of Short stories " by Kipling. Reviews of that will follow in a while. I'm halfway through the Indian adventure book which is quite a pageturner actually.

Also started watching this awesome series called Spartacus: Blood & Sand, which is a 300 meets Gladiator concept made into series. R rated for sure, not for the weak-hearted. Good plotline, and plenty of grey shaded characters.

Now playing on loop : Idhu Enna Mayam - Oram Po. #Brilliant song

No comments: